Sponsored by American History Press
Genealogy and History Books Available Online
- Collections of the New Jersey Historical Society [VI - Supplement]- Proceedings Commemorative of the Settlement of Newark, New Jersey on Its Two Hundredth Anniversary May 16, 1866 (Includes Genealogical Notices of the Settlers by Mr. Samuel H. Congar)
- Colonial Westfield Past and Present, being a History of the Town of Westfield New Jersey from early Times to the Present, compiled and published by the Tercentenary Committee (June 1964)
- Genealogy of the Crane Family (Volume 2) by Ellery Bicknell Crane (1836-1925)
- History of the Scotch Plains Baptist Church from its Organization on the Fifth of August 1747 to its One Hundred and Fiftieth Anniversary on the Fifth of August 1897 - Parks, J. H. (James H.), b. 1829
- The History of Union County, New Jersey by Frederick W. Ricord (East Jersey History Company, Newark, New Jersey (1897
- Genealogy of the Osborn family - Compiled by Henry Runyan (1891), Wm. C.C. Zapf, printer in [Princeton N.J.?]
- Records of officers and men of New Jersey in wars 1791-1815 - New Jersey. Adjutant-General's Office
"Published by authority of the Legislature 1898-1903."
- History of the First Presbyterian Church, Morristown, N.J. - First Presbyterian Church in Morristown (N.J.)
2 pts. in 1 v. (240, 192, 168; 328 p.). ; 26 cm. pt. I. The Record [periodical], v. 1-5 (1880-1881, 1883-1885 (suspended for 1882). Records of trustees and session, 1742-1882 -- pt. II. The combined registers, 1742-1885. Appendix [Combined registers, 1886-1891].
- Biographical and genealogical history of the city of Newark and Essex County, N.J. (Volume 1) - Ricord, Frederick W. (Frederick William), 1819-1897
- Biographical and genealogical history of the city of Newark and Essex County, N.J. (Volume 2) - Ricord, Frederick W. (Frederick William), 1819-1897
- History of Essex and Hudson counties, New Jersey, Volume 1. - Compiled by William H. Shaw
- History of Essex and Hudson counties, New Jersey, Volume 2 - Compiled by William H. Shaw (1884)
- Denman Family History : From the Earliest Authentic Records Down to the Present Time - by Mrs. H.N. Harris, 80 pages
- Matthew Williams, c1612-c1666, of Wethersfield, Connecticut and Descendants : Principal Collateral Lines: Ackerman, Baldwin, Brundage, Crane, Edison, McCandless, Ogden, Swaine, Tapp, Treat, VerPlanck, Winfrey by Lyle Keith Williams, 306 pages.
- The Ogden Family in America, Elizabethtown Branch, and Their English ancestry : John Ogden, the Pilgrim and his Descendants, 1640-1906, their History, Biography and Genealogy (1907) - by William Ogden Wheeler, Lawrence Van Alstyne, Charles Burr Ogden
- The Ogden Family in America - charts (1907)- by Lawrence Van Alstyne, 45 pages
- The Winans family : Ancestors and Descendants of Clarence Hatfield Winans, 1854-1942, of Linden, New Jersey - by Melda B.Haynes Shippey, 289 pages
- A Genealogical History of the Jennings Families in England and America Vol. II, Pt. 1 (1899) by William Henry Jennings, 510 pages
- Notes, Historical and Biographical, Concerning Elizabeth-town (1844), by Nicholas Murray, 183 pages
- New Jersey biographical and genealogical notes from the volumes of the New Jersey archives : with additions and supplements - Nelson, William, 1847-1914
, 222 p. ; 23 cm.
- Compiled Service Records of Soldiers Who Served in the American Army during the Revolutionary War [microform] (1972). 1096 pages
Author: United States. Continental Army; United States. National Archives and Records Service
Volume: Reel 0644 - American Revolutionary War Service Records; Soldiers--United States--Registers - New Jersey, Bonnel's Company, Crane's Troop of Horse, Huddy's Company State Troops Lindsly's Company of Artificers, Nixon's Company of Horse, Cutwater's Company State Troops, Asher F. Randolph's Company, Squier's Company, Walton's Company, Wolverton's Company Light Horse Company (Elizabethtown)
- The Passaic valley, New Jersey, in three centuries.. (Volume 1) - John Whitehead (1819-1905)
v.l. Historical and descriptive records of the valley ad the vicinity of the Passaic, past and present.
- The Passaic valley, New Jersey, in three centuries.. (Volume 2) - John Whitehead (1819-1905)
v.2. Biographical and genealogical records of the valley..